ARIS Solutions - ARIS Solutions is a Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) that is available to assist Vermonters who are self, family or shared managing their services. Services include payroll and reporting responsibilities of the employer.
Assistive Technology Try-out Centers - The core services offered by the Assistive Technology (AT) Try-out Centers are information and assistance, equipment demonstration, public awareness, training, and technical assistance. All areas of accessible solutions are addressed, including communication, activities of daily living, learning and cognition and sensory access.
Domestic Violence Resource - The Vermont Network Against Domestic and Sexual Abuse is a statewide resource on domestic and sexual violence issues. The Vermont Network staff provide support for programs through training, technical assistance and capacity building; advocacy for public policy and seek to change societal attitudes and beliefs through community outreach and prevention. The fourteen member organizations around the state offer service such as support and shelter and help victims find the supports they need in their local communities.
- Vermont State Housing Authority - The Vermont State Housing Authority (VSHA) helps to provide and make housing more accessible and affordable for Vermonters. Programs provided by VSHA include rental assistance, Section 8 home ownership, management of properties and development and preservation of affordable housing.
- HomeShare Vermont - HomeShare Vermont helps people stay in their homes by connecting them with potential housemates who are looking for a place to live.
- Department for Children and Families - Helps families and individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Post-Secondary Education - The Post-Secondary Education Initiative (PSEI) promotes college education and industry based career training for transition-age youth with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities (DD/ID) and promotes access to lifelong learning for adults with DD/ID.
Social Security Administration - There are three Social Security offices in the State of Vermont. Each of these offices can assist individuals with information about Social Security, SSI, and Representative Payees.
- Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans) - VTrans plans, develops, implements, and manages a statewide transportation network - including roads, bridges, railroads, airports, park-and-rides, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and public transportation facilities and services.
- Vermont Public Transportation Association (VPTA) - VPTA offers information about public transportation to the public and to policy makers; help coordinate resource and information sharing for members; and contract with government agencies to administer and develop transportation services throughout the state.
Transition II - Transition II is a Supportive Intermediary Service Organizations (ISO) that is available to assist Vermonters who are self- or family-managing their services help fulfill their hiring and administrative responsibilities.
Veterans - The Office of Veterans Affairs is a state government organization that administers many of Vermont's veteran programs.