Skip to main content


Supported Employment Providers

Individuals who do not receive developmental services may request Supported Employment services by contacting the Intake Coordinator at the Designated Agency in their county.  Individuals who currently receive services should ask their service coordinator to help with a referral to the Supported Employment project located within their Designated Agency.

Providers of Supported Employment Services:

Barre - Washington County Mental Health, United Employment Services

Subscribe to Provider