Skip to main content


Report A Concern

Complaint about Developmental Disabilities Services – If you have a concern or complaint about developmental disabilities services in Vermont, contact:

Division of Developmental Disabilities Service
Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living, Agency of Human Services
280 State Drive, Waterbury, VT 05671-2030
Phone: 802-241-0304
Fax: 802-241-0410

Subscribe to Appeal