Skip to main content

Local System of Care Plans

The Designated Agency's Local System of Care Plan for Developmental Disabilities Services are posted on the agency's website and can be accessed by clicking on the link for that that agency.  

Counseling Service of Addison County (CSAC)

Health Care and Rehabilitation Services of Southeastern Vermont (HCRS) - Please contact HCRS at 802-463-3947

HowardCenter, Inc. (HC)

Lamoille County Mental Health Services (LCMH)

Northeast Kingdom Human Services (NKHS) - Please contact NKHS at 802-334-6744

Northwestern Counseling and Support Services (NCSS)

Rutland Mental Health Services, Inc. (RMHS)

United Counseling Service (UCS)

Upper Valley Services, Inc. (UVS) - Please contact Upper Valley Services at: 222-9235 (Bradford); 728-4476 (Randolph); or 496-7830 (Moretown)

Washington County Mental Health Services (WCMH)


If the link to an agency's local system of care plan is not available above, please contact the Agency.