Skip to main content

Food, Fuel, and Housing

HomeShare Vermont - HomeShare Vermont helps people help each other.   They offer a number of different services which can help individuals find roommates and remain at home.

Vermont Department for Children and Families -  The Vermont Department for Children and Families (DCF) has programs to assist with meals, child care cost, housing, heat, energy, emergency basic needs, and essential live-in care at home.

Vermont Housing Finance Agency - VHFA's mission is to finance and promote affordable, safe and decent housing opportunities for low- and moderate-income Vermonters.

Vermont State Housing Authority - Vermont State Housing Authority (VSHA) is committed to equal housing and employment opportunity and will consider reasonable accommodations upon request.  Free interpreter services are available.