Skip to main content
- AAC Institute – variety of resources, parent info and self-study program in AAC
- AAC-RERC –Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Communication Enhancement – webinars, resources and links to communication resources
- Abledata – Comprehensive data base on different kinds of assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment.
- AAC Strategies for Individuals with Moderate to Severe Disabilities – Johnston, Reichle, Feeley & Jones (2012). Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company.
- Allow Me – Ruiter, I. – A guide to promoting Communication Skills in Adults with Developmental Disabilities. Available from publisher: Hanen Center – 416-921-1073 or www.hanen.org
- Assistive Technology (AT) Tryout Center – Center on Disability and Community Inclusion (CDCI), University of Vermont. The Tryout Center offers webinars and conferences on different assistive technology topics throughout the year. Look at Archived Training section for webinars, e.g., Partner Assisted Scanning, Core Vocabulary.
Subscribe to Resource
- Center for Literacy and Disability Studies – Literacy resources for individuals with complex learning needs including, Route 66 project - FREE online, instructional literacy program for adolescent and adult beginning readers.