- Hattie B. Munroe Barkley Memorial Augmentative and Alternative Communication Centers, University of Nebraska – A variety of AAC resources including AAC vendor links, AAC links, academic resources, aphasia materials, early intervention, intervention resources, etc.
- Assistive Technology (AT) Tryout Center – Center on Disability and Community Inclusion (CDCI), University of Vermont. The Tryout Center offers webinars and conferences on different assistive technology topics throughout the year. Look at Archived Training section for webinars, e.g., Partner Assisted Scanning, Core Vocabulary.
- Center for Literacy and Disability Studies – Literacy resources for individuals with complex learning needs including, Route 66 project - FREE online, instructional literacy program for adolescent and adult beginning readers.
- Green Mountain Self-Advocacy (GMSA) – GMSA is a statewide self-advocacy network run and operated by people with developmental disabilities.
- A Guide to Medicaid Funding in Vermont for Communication Evaluations and Devices – Vermont Communication Task Force (VCTF), Division of Disability and Aging Services (DDAS), State of Vermont – A funding guide to help people who are eligible follow the Medicaid process to obtain a communication evaluation and a communication device/system.
- Making Communication Happen: Tools to Help Teams Plan and Provide Communication Supports - Vermont Communication Task Force (VCTF), Division of Disability and Aging Services (DDAS), State of Vermont – A step by step guide on planning for and providing communication supports including information about and sample communication plans, communication checklist, and communication outcomes/goals and support strategies.
An annotated guide to communication resources, including basic information on Augmentative and Alternative Communication(AAC). The guide provides some excellent guidance to help get started or advance work already being done.