Communicating with a Non-Speaking Person in a Medical Setting - This Vermont Care Partners Webinar was presented by Pascal Cheng of Howard Center and Tracy Thresher and Harvey Lavoy of Washington County Mental Health Services.
Webinar presented by Pascal Cheng and Tracy Thresher
October 10, 2018
- AAC Institute – variety of resources, parent info and self-study program in AAC
- AAC-RERC –Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Communication Enhancement – webinars, resources and links to communication resources
- Abledata – Comprehensive data base on different kinds of assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment.
- AAC Strategies for Individuals with Moderate to Severe Disabilities – Johnston, Reichle, Feeley & Jones (2012). Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company.
- Allow Me – Ruiter, I. – A guide to promoting Communication Skills in Adults with Developmental Disabilities. Available from publisher: Hanen Center – 416-921-1073 or www.hanen.org
- Spectronics – iPhone/iPad Apps for AAC.
- Institute on Disability, University of New Hampshire – iPad applications, accessories and modifications.